A. Student Admission
Postgraduate Program New Student Admission System :
Intended for prospective applicants at their own expense, prospective applicants at the expense of the agency where they work, and prospective applicants from the general public who are applying for scholarships from various Ministries in the Republic of Indonesia.
- Cooperation Pathway
Intended for employees who work at UGM partner institutions and the cost of education is borne by the institution, evidenced by the existence of an MoU
- International Pathway
Intended for Foreign Citizens (WNA) or Indonesian Citizens (WNI) who have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a university abroad. (Indonesian citizen) who has an undergraduate diploma or equivalent from a university abroad.
B. Academic requirements for prospective students are:
- Graduate from the relevant or related field of the Pharmaceutical Sciences;
- Have a GPA from the Undergraduate Program;
- ≥ 2.76 of 4 or equivalent, for a prospective student who graduates from a study program accredited A; or
- ≥ 3.00 of 4 equivalent, for a prospective student who graduates from a study program accredited B; or
- ≥ 3.50 of 4 equivalent, for a prospective student who graduates from a study program accredited C; and
- Pass the special selection test conducted by the Master Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences of the Faculty of Pharmacy of UGM;
- Have sufficient academic ability and be considered capable of pursuing a Masters education as proven by a score of Academic Potential Test (TPA) by BAPPENAS or UGM Postgraduate Academic Potential Test (PAPs) at least 500 or in accordance with applicable regulations, as proven by a valid certificate, a maximum of 2 years after the date of issuance of the certificate;
- Have an English proficiency test score proven by a valid certificate, a maximum of 2 years after the date of issuance of the certificate. The English proficiency scores and certificates that can be used are:
- Academic English Proficiency Test (AcEPT) issued by UGM with a minimal score of 209, or;
- International English Testing System (IELTS) from a reputable institution acknowledged by IDP with a minimal score of 5, or;
- Internet-Based (iBT) TOEFL from a reputable institution acknowledged by IIEF with a minimal score of 45, or;
- Institutional Testing Program (ITP) TOEFL is a reputable institution acknowledged by IIEF with a minimal score of 450.
C. Administrative Requirements
- Applicant payment registration receipt;
- Copies of undergraduate diplomas (S1) and academic transcripts that have been authorized;
- Curriculum vitae and employment history;
- Employee’s Letter of permission from the workplace ;
- Two recommendations from thesis supervisors or direct supervisors about the applicant’s academic ability (form provided by the Program Manager);
- A statement letter of drug-free use issued by a competent institution.;
- Certificate of health from a doctor at a government hospital or health center.
C. Academic Fees and Cost
The total fees and cost for the course and study
Home : IDR Rp 15.000.000
Overseas : IDR Rp 15.000.000